500,000 in Geometry wars

DeathCloud

Gawd
I finally made it to 500,000 and also earned the "Passive" achievement. Damn that was tough.

Anyone know how to get the 10x multiplier?

nice, wanna come over my house and get the achievement for me? I can't get past 170k on this damn game.. those videos make the game look super easy but im terrible at it...

but the weird thing is Mutant Storm Reloaded is similar, but im pretty good at that one.. go fig..

I have survived over 400,000 points without dieing, and I have yet to get the 10x achievement. My top score is 1,100,000.

MasterShredder said:
nice, wanna come over my house and get the achievement for me? I can't get past 170k on this damn game.. those videos make the game look super easy but im terrible at it...

but the weird thing is Mutant Storm Reloaded is similar, but im pretty good at that one.. go fig..

MasterShredder, you just have to keep playing. For a while my best score was under 100,00 then it was about 250,000 now it is about 550,000. That 10x multiplier must be a bitch to get.

Maybe I'm just not in tune with some of them...but it seems like a LOT of those 360 arcade games are similar. There's a lot of "move around with the left stick and use the right one to fire" kind of games. I'm not a fan, so they all seem the same to me.
Geometry Wars, Crystal Quest, Mutant Storm, Smash TV, Robotron, etc. all feel like the same game to me.

My top score is 1.7 mil, I've survived 599,000 and I didn't get the 10x multiplier. I still have to surive 1 mil and get the 10x multiplier achievements. I've seen 8x, but not 9x, although I might have had it, I didn't notice.

Back