50% EVERYTHING at Belkin.com

I'm not sure how long this will last, but as of 1400 EST, March 11th, if you enter the coupon code of 12345 at http://www.belkin.com, anything you order is half price. This includes their UPS's, routers, USB hubs, cables....everything.

Hard to fathom, but I got a nice 1200VA UPS, a game controller, and 2 USB 2.0 hubs for $148 total.

As I said, I'm not sure how long this will last, so you might want to get over there as soon as possible.

Dr. Hfuhruhurr

I dunno. Seems like their stuff is already high, and by the time you take off 50%, it's around the price you usually pay on average.

I got in on this one the last time they were running it. I picked up a nice 4 port USB/PS2 KVM for a bargain price.

And yes, their stuff is horribly expensive, but after looking around, I still got the KVM and cables for less from Belkin than the same one (or similar) anywhere else.

So you can get a good deal out of this, just not on everything.

BTW, I seem to remember this being the same thing people said last time this deal was posted...

I almost ordered a 1200VA UPS and did a PriceGrabber search and found them for $99.99 + shipping on tigerdirect. It would be $80 + $18 shipping on Belkin so i think i'll just wait till im ready to order the rest of my hardware.

Back