My Logitech Z-640's have a center speaker with all of the controls on it (power, volume, fade, center), plugs that connect to the computer (hardwired into the speaker), and a VGA cable that goes to the subwoofer.
It turns out that I have a short in my front channel, which goes away if I wiggle the wire right.. but it is getting aggravating.
Where would I be able to find a replacement center speaker? I don't mind if it is not the same model (I know the X-530's have a VGA input to the sub).
It turns out that I have a short in my front channel, which goes away if I wiggle the wire right.. but it is getting aggravating.
Where would I be able to find a replacement center speaker? I don't mind if it is not the same model (I know the X-530's have a VGA input to the sub).