• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

30" LCD arms.

thepawn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
145
Hey,

Has anyone found any other options for 30" monitor LCD arms? I'd prefer something that's doubly adjustable (up and down, left and right, plus tilt and swivel).

I used to use a single adjustable (left and right, tilt) arm from LCDArms as fixed were the only that could carry the weight.

I've switched to an ErgoTron MX now, but with the 30" on it, it doesn't have much desk clearance, maybe 4" at max "height"... I'd like something I can move about 2" higher.
 
I've found a thread in my search for a monitor arm with 30" support where they're discussing arms for imac 27" http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=807142&page=14

innovative and humanscale seem to be the most popular choice and should work fine with a 30" and with more height adjustment than the ergotron mx.

innovative 7500HD-1500-124
http://www.amazon.com/Innovative-7500-hd-1500-Heavy-Deluxe-Radial/dp/B002MAWDRO
Humanscale M8
http://www.amazon.com/Humanscale-M8...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339062453&sr=1-1
http://www.humanscale.com/products/product_detail.cfm?group=m8

Spaceco also has an interesting arm that has avaiable weight ranges 2-10lbs, 7-20lbs or 12-30lbs.
http://spaceco.com/sa_standardarm_d...age_prod_id=8&page_sub_id=53&item_number=SA01

All these should give you around 10" desk clearance. But cost twice as much as the ergotron mx
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top