3 Different Monitors for Eyefinity?

yossarian

Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
799
I currently have an HP ZR24W as my primary monitor. I also set up my previous Sceptre 24" monitor (TN) next to it for occasional eyefinity use. But, eyefinity isn't great for two monitors because the split in the middle of the viewing area. I can't get another Sceptre unless I get lucky on Ebay. Would I have any problems with using a third (different)monitor, maybe an HP LA2405 or Samsung 2443? I don't notice any refresh differences between the two I have even with the TN and IPS panels.
 
As long as they are the same resolution it should work, at least that's what I think..
 
As long as they are the same resolution it should work, at least that's what I think..

^ is Correct. Though eyefinity will work with different resolution screens, it will take the highest common resolution between the displays and use that and span it that way. The only issues I see coming up is not being able to use bezel compensation because not all the monitors will be the same.

But I've used eyefinity on 3 different TV's and it worked perfectly.
 
Back
Top