• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2nd Hard Drive in 2k?

OrAnGe

Gawd
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
778
Got my new box setup. I have a 74gb WD Raptor SATA and a 200gb Seagate on Sata. Now.. THe raptor is set as the primary and i'm using the seagate for storage of various things. In 2k I go to Administrative tools and disk management. THe segate is set as a simple volume. I don't know if thats what it needs to be for what I have it for. But anyways. It actualy saw 186gb like should and all seemed well. Then i went to the drive and it said 100gb was used and 186 gb was free .... lol... Then that used gradualy went up and its up to almost a terrabyte.

My friend had this problem but I do not remember what he did to fix it. Any help?
 
Running chkdsk in the command window I think may have fixed it. Or something. Eitherway its fixed heh.
 
Back
Top