28" I-Inc IH282HPB Dual HDMI Refurb - $199 +S/H

this seems like a decent display, anyone have any input about quality? They also have a HannsG which is identicle to this model and it costs 229.99

I've been wanting to pick up a 27.5" monitor for my son, and saw the Hanns-G on this site the other day. One thing to consider is that the shipping (to my zip code at least) would be $29 for ground. Another part that scared me was their pixel policy. If I had 7 fubar pixels on a monitor I wouldn't be able to handle it, even if it was my son's and I'd hardly ever even see them - just knowing they were there would keep me up at night. LOL

# Disclosures:
# LCD displays may have cosmetic imperfections that appear as small bright or dark spots. This is common to all LCD displays used in products by all vendors and is not specific to any vendor or brand. Below are the acceptable amounts of "dot defects" for LCD displays that we sell:
# 26-Inch to 28-Inch:
# Total Defects: 8
# Bright or Dark Dots (random): 4
# Bright or Dark Dots (2 adjacent): 2
# Bright or Dark Dots (3 adjacent): 0
# Minimum distance between defects: 15 mm (bright to bright dots)
# Minimum distance between defects: 5 mm (dark to dark dots)

So, if you were to consider the Hanns-G for $230 plus $30 shipping, you could get one new from Newegg for only $30 more since they've got free shipping right now on:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254052

For $30 more I could get a new monitor from Tiger direct. If this was with free shipping I would have pulled the trigger.

The price is actually $230 shipped. That $199 price is tantalizing but a little misleading at the same time.

For $30 more I could get a new monitor from Tiger direct. If this was with free shipping I would have pulled the trigger.
When the new ones are on sale you can get them for only $20 more, $250 shipped. Not sure if Tiger has any coupon codes but i think there's some cashback promos good for a few percent off.

Last edited:
OP you forgot to note the $30 shipping cost in the title and post, the price is actually $230 shipped. That $199 price is tantalizing but a little misleading at the same time.

When the new ones are on sale you can get them for only $20 more, $250 shipped.

Thanks, I'm going to keep an eye out. I want to replace my laggy HP2465 and this or the HannsG might fit the bill.

good price
I got the hannsg older version of the 28'' few years ago for about

yea its the same as the Hanns-G & Hannspree. I have the Hanns G branded one that I got from craigslist almost 2 years ago & its been absolutely excellent.

not worth it if geeks charges you tax (californians, possibly other states too). since TD (which taxes different states than geeks) carries the new panel for like $30 more.

Back