• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405 not working with dvi

whoreable

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
179
I just got a 2405 and I cannot get any display through the dvi. through vga it works fine.

I am using an ati x800xl. I do not even get the bois post screen, I do however get video when using the dvi-vga adapter.

I am pretty sure it is related to my video card since I got a post on another system with dvi(went out when in windows-sure thats software) I attempted a video card bios update, but I think I got the same version I already had. Is there a good place to find bios updates? or is there another possible fix? have alot of people run into this?
 
Back
Top