I've been looking around for a mount and I've decided on a wall mount since my desk doesn't have clamping capabilities. I will be getting two of these mounts for my 24" monitors but perhaps 27" or 30" in the future (really depends on the PPI technology).
Specifically I was looking on http://www.lcdarms.com which appears to be a huge rip off on their own brands. Even the MSRP is ridiculous. However, they offer the "Innovative 7500" which, even after all of their marketing, I am unable to find a single person who actually owns this, much less who has posted images or a video.
Has anyone had any experience with this mount? It appears to be wall-mountable and comes out a flexible 27" and that's my number one consideration right now as my monitors will be about two feet away from me on the left and right side of a window so I will need to bring them up close and then center them.
If anyone has had any experience with this, please let me know! Or feel free to suggest another amazing mount with incredible flexibility.
Specifically I was looking on http://www.lcdarms.com which appears to be a huge rip off on their own brands. Even the MSRP is ridiculous. However, they offer the "Innovative 7500" which, even after all of their marketing, I am unable to find a single person who actually owns this, much less who has posted images or a video.
Has anyone had any experience with this mount? It appears to be wall-mountable and comes out a flexible 27" and that's my number one consideration right now as my monitors will be about two feet away from me on the left and right side of a window so I will need to bring them up close and then center them.
If anyone has had any experience with this, please let me know! Or feel free to suggest another amazing mount with incredible flexibility.