24" 1920x1080 w/ HDMI input

Hidaglio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2000
Messages
234
What are your recommendations with these requirements? I'd prefer a thin bezel if possible as I think I will be getting 2 of these and maybe some multi-monitor gaming.

I always read about 3 monitor setups but I assume 2 works just as well?

I'd also like it to have an HDMI input so that I can switch to watching a cable box on 1 monitor if needed.

Anything fit the bill for a reasonable price since I want to get 2 of them?
 
Playing games on 2 monitors results in big, fat bezels right down the centre of your viewing area. That is why 3 is popular, since you don't have that problem. Even "thin" bezel monitors have this issue.

That is to say, 2 monitors is great, but you only ever use 1 for gaming and the other for whatever else you do while gaming.
 
Doh, didn't even think of that, guess if the monitors are cheap enough I might just go with 3 then.

Also, would need them to have integrated speakers for the HDMI/Cable.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top