• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

213t $960.93 Shipped

DrumBum

n00b
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
25
At jr.com with $50 and $100 mail in rebates specifically for jr.com. Ends monday 7/26/04.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to jump on this deal. Has anyone here ordered a monitor from jr.com?
 
not a bad deal, although I don't know what their exchange/return policy is like...
 
Haven't heard of the seller, but that is about $60 cheaper than I got mine. Good price!
 
where did you get yours?

edit: ok, compusa, yeah i saw that after i ordered mine. How's that dvd player?
 
DrumBum said:
where did you get yours?

edit: ok, compusa, yeah i saw that after i ordered mine. How's that dvd player?

Hasn't arrived yet. I expect the monitor to get here tomorrow or thursday.
 
Back
Top