2007fpw and gaming

deb0

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
72
What are you thoughts on the Dell 2007fpw and gaming performance? Particularly fps's? Please don't turn this thread into the banding complaint feed. I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on the gaming performance of this monitor.

Is ghosting an issue?

It's beauty and price are simply too hard to pass up without hard consideration.

thx,
 
Well, I've had my 2007WFP for a week now using it on the system in my sig. Right now the main game I play is Battlefield 2 and I have seen no ghosting nor have I seen any banding at all. Now, it is possible I'm just too caught up in the game to really pay any attention to that stuff but I would like to think that if either one was all that bad I would notice something.

I keep forgetting to take some screenshots when I'm at home and post them. I'll see if I can't remember to do that tonight.
 
There really isn't any point in making a thread like this simply because one person will notice ghosting easily, another won't.
You just have to try the lcd out...... that goes for all lcds.
 
Then why even comment if the thread is 'unworthy' to you? Thanks for nothing.
 
He was kind enough to share his experience. No need to get snippy. If you have been on this for even a couple of weeks you would see the same thing. Monitor X has terrible input lag, motion smear etc, followed by someone else claiming they are nuts and that there is absolutely no input lag, and perfect smear free just like a CRT.

I had a Dell 2405, widely recognized for having big input lag, yet half the owners on this forum will insist up and down that there is no lag whatsoever.

Read a quality review from prad.de would be better than what random people on a forum think.

http://www.prad.de/en/monitore/review-dell-2007wfp-part9.html
 
Back
Top