• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005fpw burn in issues (pics)

Z

Zinn

Guest
Hello,

I've noticed recently a problem that I have not previously heard of with the 2005fpw... and i'm fairly certain mine didn't used to do this. Two pictures are worth 2000 words:
feeltheburn1.jpg

feeltheburn2.jpg

Please note that I don't often sit here trying to burn in the monitor because I have nothing better to do. ;) I just notice this frequently going from high contrast to low contrast situations and just wanted to illustrate for the good of the [H].

The burnin fades out after twenty seconds or so but this is really obnoxious. Is it worth bitching at Dell to RMA over, or will any 2005fpw do this? This is kind of rediculous... :(
 
Well this never happens on the cheapo 19 inch LCDs I use on the rare occasion that I'm actually in the office... oh well. I just need an excuse to buy a bigger flat panel :p
 
Back
Top