• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005 Image settings

Corporal79

Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
889
I'm just wondering what everyone is running their 2005FPW at, like brightness and contrast etc. I'm not sure if I have mine tweaked right or not for the best image. Any calibration software out there that is free?
 
I've got mine set to 100/100/100 (sRGB on my screen) with brightness at around 40%.

I've also dropped the gamma to 0.85 using ATI's CCC colour controls.

That's about it :cool:
 
Back
Top