• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

20/20 vision and using LCD?

dopple

Gawd
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
685
if you have 20/20 vision and are using a LCD monitor go ahead and post which model it is :D

thanks.
 
WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

228024-5325.jpg
 
What is the point in this post? I have been using LCDs for years and have better than 20/20 vision.
 
What is the point in this post? I have been using LCDs for years and have better than 20/20 vision.

suweeet. i read lcds cause vision problems. thats the point.:D good to know your doing great. what lcd are you using mate
 
Staring at the sun causes vision problems. LCD monitors do not cause vision problems.
 
Technically, I think if you spend more time looking at a monitor of any kind more than you don't your eyes can get to the point where it's harder to focus on objects in the distance.. The last time my eyes were checked (about 2 years ago) I had 20/18 vision and I'm 44 years old. I use a cheap HP L1950g at work and a 5 year old Samsung 24" LCD (forget which model) at home.
 
The models I use for personal use are the Dell U2711 (soon to be replaced) and Samsung S27A950D. I have used many LCDs in the past and at places I've worked. I also know many people who use a computer monitor frequently and have perfect eyesight. You can damage your eyes staring at anything for too long day in day out - books included. I do take breaks whenever possible and stare away from the screen frequently.
 
Back
Top