2 X 80 GB WD SE 8mb cache 7200rpm F/S/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue4mula

Gawd
Hey all, I have been using these two drives in raid 0 for some time now and I have run out of space so I bought two 120 gig drives to raid.

They work great and sound like they're brand new!

One is all black and the other has some silver (I think they are different revisions or something because the manufacturing date is a bit different, but they're the same drive inside...

At newegg, this drive sells for $64 shipped each after instant rebate.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-122&depa=0

I'm asking $52 shipped for one or $95 shipped for both.
If you buy both here, you save $33 over Newegg.

If you have any doubts about this model, read the 1000+ reviews that have been left on newegg about it.

harddrives9ef.jpg

Drives will be wiped before shipping.
Heatware under Rogue4mula
Ebay feedback under Rogue_Master
Shipped well packed and in an anti-static bag by either USPS Priority with delivery confirmation (you can get insurance if you pay an additional $5) or UPS Ground with tracking (buyer's choice)

Please PM, Post in the thread or e-mail me at jasonsmith425(@)hotmail.com with questions, comments or offers!

Thanks and have a great day!

My new drives came so I am no longer using these. They are in a protective casing waiting to be sold!

i am in need of an 80 gig i was wondering how old they were and how much use was put on them

One is a year and a half old and the other (black one) is about 7 or so months old (I lose track of the time easily)...
the black one is newer for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back