• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2.1 Speakers, <$100

Decker87

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
415
Please recommend me some <$100 speakers in a 2.1 Configuration. I need some for college! I would prefer a wired remote and an auxiliary input would be nice as well.

Right now I'm thinking about the Logitex Z-4, or the Altec Lansing VS2321.
 
the dell set is not bad, and their cheap to, like 30-40 bucks i think
 
Back
Top