• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2.1 for around $100

I can get 15% cash back and free shipping from overstock as well.
 
I would recomend taking the M10 out of your list.
Cheaply made circuit board. I had a set that sounded great for a month than the left channel died.
I would not recomend a $100 product that lasts a month.
 
does anyone know how to "Edit Post"?


and for your budget, either of the Swans or M-audio setups would be fine, theres also Behringer, Alesis, and KRK, and no, you can't really know which is best for you without hearing them, none are "bad"

so either just take a shot in the dark, and you'll probably be impressed, or track them down and have some listening time
 
Those look gimmiky. Don't know how they sound though. Personally I went with a quality 2.0 setup (AV40's) vs cheap 2.1. You can always add a sub later if you feel the need. Hopefully I'll get my speakers in by Friday. I was also considering Swan 1080MkII and Behringer MS40.
 
Back
Top