Peteman100
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2007
- Messages
- 1,466
What happened to those 1TB per platter drives that were announced by Seagate/Samsung? I feel like I've been waiting forever!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interesting, didnt know that.The 1TB 2.5" 9.5mm Samsung drivers were released atleast a week ago, newegg had a sale on them already
Interesting, didnt know that.
@Peteman100, probably wait for more posts to see as i though both were coming around similar times, so could be the 1tb platters are close.
It doesnt say together, but was an article that talked about both 2.5 1tb and 1tb platter for 3.5 drives.Where did you read that they were being released together?
It doesnt say together, but was an article that talked about both 2.5 1tb and 1tb platter for 3.5 drives.
Samsung Hits 1TB per Platter 4TB Desktop & 1TB Notebook Drives Shipping Soon
I was thinking the opposite. I'm excited.Seriously? That's unfortunate....
I was thinking the opposite. I'm excited.