1st build, help with Lian-Li connector

I'm building my first PC and I have it almost complete. Unfortunately, I don't know how to connector the HD LED, Power LED, Power button, and Reset button on my Lian-Li P60B Plus II to my ASUS P5B Deluxe. I know where the connectors plug in to the motherboard, but I don't know which wire is supposed to be positive voltage, and which is negative/ground. From looking at the Lian-Li FAQ's for other cases, it looks like the white wires might be negative/ground, but there's nothing in the documentation for my case that confirms this. Does anyone know what the wire colors correspond to for Lian-Li cases?

Thanks

Power and reset buttons don't matter, all they are doing is shorting the connection.

Power and HD LEDs do have to go on a certain way, but nothing bad will happen if you get it wrong (they just won't light up). Either try trial and error (which is what most of us do ;)), or there should be a small arrow on the motherboard pointing to one of the two connector pins, connect the white line to that connector.

The colored wire is positive, and negative (aka ground, aka common) is the wire color common to all/most of the other wires (usually white or black).

Back