Apr 16, 2016 #1 T thehack Limp Gawd Joined Jan 16, 2016 Messages 155 Just a fun project I had. Will be installing another 380 4GB when it gets here. I'm sure a steel based case can hit 15L easily if you limit GPU length to 10".
Just a fun project I had. Will be installing another 380 4GB when it gets here. I'm sure a steel based case can hit 15L easily if you limit GPU length to 10".
Apr 19, 2016 #2 C clockdogg [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 1,185 Do you use alien force field technology to keep the dust out? And photoshop to deal with cable clutter? ;-) Love the concept, once the dust and clutter issues can be resolved.
Do you use alien force field technology to keep the dust out? And photoshop to deal with cable clutter? ;-) Love the concept, once the dust and clutter issues can be resolved.
Apr 19, 2016 #3 R redivulpis Limp Gawd Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 223 Great, like I needed another case (?) to lust after. I'll be in my bunk.
Apr 20, 2016 #4 iFreilicht [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 23, 2014 Messages 1,346 redivulpis said: Great, like I needed another case (?) to lust after. I'll be in my bunk. Click to expand... Well, you can easily build this yourself. You can even order Openbeam cut to length, IIRC, so no tools required other than a screwdriver.
redivulpis said: Great, like I needed another case (?) to lust after. I'll be in my bunk. Click to expand... Well, you can easily build this yourself. You can even order Openbeam cut to length, IIRC, so no tools required other than a screwdriver.