1600x1200 hires free backgrounds?

Doram

n00b
Anyone know of some nice 1600x1200 res hidef backgrounds/wallpapers? just lookin for some sweet stuff for my backgrounds, thanks guys.

you know that hires looks like the word hires as in giving somebody a job? yeah, it confused me a little.

Originally posted by EvilGenesys
no no no, thats why its good! :D

supras are the best out there. they can beat ne type of car if u tune it up right. all my supra videos i have beat every car it races. the only car it looses to is the evo 8 because the supra that was racing it was a 86 and it suxed.

Originally posted by fatbob_158
DS even has a nice selection of volvos. too bad they dont' have any of the 240s : (

oh man, my emotions just peaked and then fell flat with that...i use to have a 240...those are awesome cars.

Originally posted by bromide
oh man, my emotions just peaked and then fell flat with that...i use to have a 240...those are awesome cars.
they are the coolest ever my brother just got one, and i have one now, so we ride '2-deep' now : )

Originally posted by DRJ1014
supras are the best out there. they can beat ne type of car if u tune it up right. all my supra videos i have beat every car it races. the only car it looses to is the evo 8 because the supra that was racing it was a 86 and it suxed.

and every video i have with a supra in it, the supra looses.

Try this Viper
Or this Vette
just imagine if you added NOS to the Vette! :eek:
or here, how about a natuarlly aspirated camaro?
imagine what would/could be done with a little modding on that Camaro!
granted the camaro above is a concept, so here, how about a production model?

oh well, point being, there are far better cars than the poopra stock, and with the same ammount of modding and tuning, they are still better.

oops, i did the size of it after ie resized it. thanks for correcting me, and it is plenty big for my desktop now :)

that must have taken for ever to render

with that picture its just plain with jets. the rover has backround...

whoa, i got confused and thought this was a thread about free 1600x1200 backgrounds...silly me forgot this was a 'who can post the largest resolution picture' thread.

Originally posted by bromide
whoa, i got confused and thought this was a thread about free 1600x1200 backgrounds...silly me forgot this was a 'who can post the largest resolution picture' thread.

why do people post like this?:confused: i dont go through every thread i read and go oopps i thought it was about something different silly me...

so why do people post like this?

i know that you want to hook a brotha up with the user name and pass for a few days so i can get some new pics ;)

you should check out www.webshots.com

Don't sign up for their services, but search thru the user galleries. A ton of users have some gorgeous hi-res photos shared.

Back