sweet setup. I am loving those side speakers.

Odd little nook you have up there on the left side under the stairs. I've never seen it open like that, I've always seen them turn that into a closet. Would be an absolutely fantastic area for an equipment rack if you wanted were ever to wall mount the screen. Those speakers look great too, I'll have to keep those in mind when I start looking at upgrades to my set.

EVE
Anyways i love it, that includes the vase that is color coded with the rest.

At 155pounds (75kg)

Holy freak man! I hope you don't live in an apartment, I would hate to be your neighbor when you fire that up.

My 25ish pound sub just peed it's amp.

Very cool man. Definitely impressive! Those SVS subs are incredible, especially the ultra.

That PC-12 Plus should be quite a nice upgrade for you.

Yup, now just need to find an extra grand so I can purchase it. I am thinking about going with the PC-12 Plus as its lighter, cheaper and delivers the same punch as the PB-12 Plus, it just happens to look like a water heater :).

The PSW125 is going to move into the bedroom and be paired with a set of Polk Monitor 40's, Polk CS1 connected to my soon to be purchased Onkyo TX-SR606.

My setup however pales in comparision to your when it comes to speakers. Those look soo sexy! :). But you have to play with what you can afford. I think my setup once I get that sub will be more than complete for many years to come.

Happy listening and thanks for posting. It gives me ideas for when I buy a house (which the fiancee has already said must have a dedicated home theater room :)).

Back