1155 Starting to surface!

Well, I noticed on the site I was going to order hardware from, that the 1155s are avail again. Right now only MSI, a few Asus, and an Intel board are able to be ordered. But we are getting there. So check your retailers for those who are waiting

The ones at ++++ are still on backorder. So I guess they will take your order and as soon as they get the shipment in they will ship out the product. It might still take a week for them to get it though.

Either way, its a nice sign for those who are waiting to purchase something new.

The american site shows in stock.

*edit*

hmm but when you try to buy it, it gives error. Maybe in the next few days. As MSI and Asus have started shipping replacements, that should mean that retailers will have thier stock replaced aswell. But good to see them atleast starting to be listed.

I wasnt sure how linking here works. since it blocks out the sites name when I type it in.

N C I X

Ah makes sense now. Linking to a few sites is forbidden here, that is one of them. Mostly linking work fine with standard URL tags.

Yeah, and a few days ago when you even clicked on 1155, not a single mobo showed. And now they are atleast listing. And quiet a few more on the US site. And Asus/MSI have already started shipping. Heres to hoping this turn around is faster than anticipated.

i dont expect to see any b3 boards for sale and shipping at resellers, NOT this upcoming week, but next week.

Back