[11/13] Late Night DC Gaming...

"...it's a test of fortitude as much as skill..." - late night gamer

That's right girls and geeks it's time for another weekly:
LATE NIGHT DC GAMING

The deal has changed so listen up. On Saturday @ 10pm all my clan will be logging into our dedicated 32 person server. And we won't stop till the crack of dawn. Maps will vary according to popular vote or admin preference... heck whatever is fun we'll play. Some of you showed up last weekend and will remember the fun we had. I hope to see you again this weekend since you all crumple so well infront of my ak-47. ;)

:D
DCShot4.jpg

Server info:
Fraghard.com | Back In Black
Desert Combat Final - Dedicated Server
67.19.224.36:14567 | 32 Players

Ventrillo Server:
url: ventrilo.fraghard.com
port: 3784

My screenname will be CrushedBiPlane, and I will be your admin.

Come get some!
--------------------------------------
apache_sig.gif

sounds like fun but i dont play bf1942 series anymore... cs source and halo 2 have taken over

-warsaw

warsawtag said:
sounds like fun but i dont play bf1942 series anymore... cs source and halo 2 have taken over

-warsaw

Come on, you can load it up for some late night slaughtering.

This should be a fun night of gaming! :D We always have a blast playing DC Bridge CTF and tomorrow night we should have time for lots of maps.

thanks, Bob... hope to see you there.

Jeriko_Cherry said:
This should be a fun night of gaming! :D We always have a blast playing DC Bridge CTF and tomorrow night we should have time for lots of maps.

thanks, Bob... hope to see you there.

Do I need to download any certain maps or anything?

I'll have to reinstall Bf and download DC Final, but I might join in, sounds like fun.

When did we start using graphical sigs here?

Hopefully it's just some guy with a big ego doing it manually...

Bob002 said:
Do I need to download any certain maps or anything?

No, just have DC Final installed like you normally would. Hope to see you there.

ameoba said:
When did we start using graphical sigs here?

Hopefully it's just some guy with a big ego doing it manually...

Dude, you need to chill. It was just in the first post, as a sort of eye catcher showing off DC.

Jeriko_Cherry said:
No, just have DC Final installed like you normally would. Hope to see you there.

Dude, you need to chill. It was just in the first post, as a sort of eye catcher showing off DC.

time zone would be helpful next time. :D

Back