0 point WUs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look like Early Unit Ends.

Within moments, the stats gurus will tell you which machines are broken :p
 
drizzt81 said:
so I delivered 3 WUs today for 0 points each? How do I stop that?

Go to your AMD machine running WinXP that has an IP address that ends in .21 and has a F@H client with a user id # beginning with 4C9FA47433, then check the log for an EUE.

Hi Drizzt81 (team 33),
Your WU (P2730 R3 C126 G1) was added to the stats database on 2006-11-16 11:31:30 for 0 points of credit.

Although I'm not sure you have to worry about your machine, several other people had trouble with the same WU. Nobody has successfully gotten anywhere with it.

I can only see the last WU turned in by any of your machines so I can't look up the other 2 WUs unless you give me the P, R, C, G of the other WUs.

Are you running 3 clients on that machine?

I can see 3 different machine id #s have been used on that machine.

4C9FA47433XXXXXX98
4C9FA47433XXXXXX99
4C9FA47433XXXXXX9A

ChelseaOilman

 
ChelseaOilman said:
Go to your AMD machine running WinXP that has an IP address that ends in .21 and has a F@H client with a user id # beginning with 4C9FA47433, then check the log for an EUE.

Hi Drizzt81 (team 33),
Your WU (P2730 R3 C126 G1) was added to the stats database on 2006-11-16 11:31:30 for 0 points of credit.

Although I'm not sure you have to worry about your machine, several other people had trouble with the same WU. Nobody has successfully gotten anywhere with it.

I can only see the last WU turned in by any of your machines so I can't look up the other 2 WUs unless you give me the P, R, C, G of the other WUs.

Are you running 3 clients on that machine?

I can see 3 different machine id #s have been used on that machine.

4C9FA47433XXXXXX98
4C9FA47433XXXXXX99
4C9FA47433XXXXXX9A

ChelseaOilman

Thanks for the info. it is indeed my "workstation". Yes, three clients: Core 1, Core 2 and GPU.

Apparently all three EUE's came from my GPU, so I am not 'too' worried.
Thanks for the information Mr. Oilman.
 
I think people get confused by Chelsea. It's not my name, it's the name of the city where the oil terminal I work at is located. ;)

ChelseaOilman

 
Ah, my mistake.

/me bows head in shame

Gee, my foot tastes funny... :(
 
The clue is in the second half of ChelseaOilman.

If I was a lady it would be ChelseaOilwoman. ;)

ChelseaOilman

 
that's an excellent point. Thanks again, apparently my problems are liked. Goodbye thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top