U.S. Cyber Monday Sales Up 14 Percent

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks like today might be a record breaking Cyber Monday. I've already done my part, how about you? ;)

Sales on Cyber Monday, the busiest day of the year for internet shopping, were up 14 percent from a year earlier, totaling $490 million between midnight and 10 a.m. ET, according to estimates by Adobe Digital Index. Adobe tracked 80 percent of all online transactions from the top 100 U.S. retailers and said sales were on track to meet its expectation of a record $3 billion by the end of the day.

Too bad all the stuff I've looked at is basically the same shit they had on sale all week and couldn't sell on BF.

this years cybermonday had the appeal of a lame garage sale with overpriced junk.

when you search things on CCC and find out they always hit the 'sale' price range every few months, kinda makes you not excited about them. Amazon and price history checks just ruin many sales for me, typically find better deals through out the year. Maybe not as many deals at one time but still just seems to lose its magic it used to have.

Other than 5 bucks for cloud storage, nothing here. Haven't really looked either. I already built my computer in September, so not feeling it.

still monday today maybe the record will be higher seeing how its only mid day. i havent done any online shopping i might check now

The one thing I ordered on BF got canceled.
Just wanted to thank Cabela's on behalf of my wallet. I didn't really have anything to put that Nikon M-223 on anyways, so they were going to end up selling me a whole new rifle when the store opened, but luckily they nipped that idea in the bud.

I did impulse order this 43" 4k TV Monday for $259 to see what it would look like as a monitor, but I'm in no way committed to keeping it if it can't be configured to do 4:4:4.

WTF are people buying? Its all shit.

I'm telling you guys, the hype does the selling, not the deals.

WTF are people buying? Its all shit.

I'm telling you guys, the hype does the selling, not the deals.

Quite so.

Haven't bought a dang thing today, and nothing on BF. We did a little bit of running around on 'Small business Saturday' - it was planned purchases for the most part.

Target had some board games I was interested in but not interested enough to order them. The deals just aren't that hot this year neither BF or CM were all that impressive.

double checked PSA for gun parts deals, nope. i got everything i need.

ok, i found something. Cabela's comes through again, something i wanted. :D

Cabela's Catch-All Camo Gear Bag
2x Gerber Air Ranger™ Knife

Absolutely nothing I need or want, really. I bought a few things on Friday. Nothing that couldn't have been bought any other time. A few Blu's that saved me a few bucks. Other than that, just typical stuff. Nothing that was a 'deal'.

Nothing I wanted was on sale--large 4K monitors, 4k OLED TV, Surface Book. Already have enough other junk. Did buy some t-shirts online but had nothing to do with Black Friday/CyberMonday; just needed t-shirts.

I would have loved for a 80+" 4K TV to be on sale. The best you could find was that 75" Sony. First world problems. Here is to waiting for the February sales.

Back