Arnold Schwarzenegger Stars In Mobile Strike Ad

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Ruuun! Gooo! Get to da choppa!!!

Schwarzenegger is the celebrity promoter for the new title from Palo Alto, Calif.-based Machine Zone, which is currently at the top of the heap in the $30 billion mobile-game business thanks to its mega hit Game of War: Fire Age.

It's crazy how much money these games make. Hell, I know we all remember Flappy Bird and the crazy cash that guy made in just a matter of weeks.

It's crazy how much money these games make.
I can't stand mobile gaming because the screens are just too damn small to enjoy, but with reasonably compact VR headsets and soon 16-core 4K display phones, I can't see myself ever investing in a gaming laptop again. It'll be my crossfire "ueber" desktop for gaming at home stationary, and my VR phone setup for mobile gaming.

Arnold has become a joke now.
Screwed around on his wife with some ugly brawd and lost his family. He has made a few movies in the past few years all awful. It seems his English has gotten worse too.

Arnold has become a joke now.
Screwed around on his wife with some ugly brawd and lost his family. He has made a few movies in the past few years all awful. It seems his English has gotten worse too.

He's currently worth $300 million - if I was operating at that level, I probably wouldn't care much about what's going on or what people think. At least we know you can be rich/famous/awesome and still make a stupid mistake like banging an ugly chick.

Either way -- I have an extra 50 dollars in google play credit thanks to getting my 6P, might give this game a look as a nice time waster.

He's currently worth $300 million - if I was operating at that level, I probably wouldn't care much about what's going on or what people think. At least we know you can be rich/famous/awesome and still make a stupid mistake like banging an ugly chick.

Either way -- I have an extra 50 dollars in google play credit thanks to getting my 6P, might give this game a look as a nice time waster.

All the money in the world cannot buy a man what he needs to the most. Peace and contentment in his soul. The one thing a man has is the love and devotion of his family; and Arnold screwed up this part royally. I really feel sorry for him.

Personally I do pretty well but I'm not where near wealthy. But I have what is most valuable and it is worth more than all the money in the world.

They must be making loads of cash to afford this. Guess that explains why Konami is rushing into mobile gaming.

The one thing a man has is the love and devotion of his family
The dude is about as alpha as alpha gets, and still has tremendous wealth and power.

Virtually anyone that is fertile can produce a family, and there are literally billions of families out there, but few people have come from virtually nothing to win Mr Olympia, use that as a vehicle to get into Hollywood and crush tons of supermodel level poon, use that fame and wealth to get politically connected and obtain power (which he has used quite well actually, being one of California's most successful and active governors). His films to date have grossed over $3 billion, so I'd say that movie wise he has no problem calling himself a top A-list actor.

Traditionally, an alpha like that would have had a harem at his disposal at all times, just like an alpha lion, and I'm sure he did on the side and was as discreet and smart about it as possible considering how we only know about one slip up in his old age where he was caught, so he did a good job at balancing his nature with the artificial social pressures placed on monogamy (which I find quite hilarious that we consider it absolutely normal for a guy to want to have sex with another guy's backside or to dress up as a woman and get breast implants, but totally abnormal for an alpha male to act alpha and have sex with as many beautiful women as he can). ;)

The dude is about as alpha as alpha gets, and still has tremendous wealth and power.

Virtually anyone that is fertile can produce a family, and there are literally billions of families out there, but few people have come from virtually nothing to win Mr Olympia, use that as a vehicle to get into Hollywood and crush tons of supermodel level poon, use that fame and wealth to get politically connected and obtain power (which he has used quite well actually, being one of California's most successful and active governors). His films to date have grossed over $3 billion, so I'd say that movie wise he has no problem calling himself a top A-list actor.

Traditionally, an alpha like that would have had a harem at his disposal at all times, just like an alpha lion, and I'm sure he did on the side and was as discreet and smart about it as possible considering how we only know about one slip up in his old age where he was caught, so he did a good job at balancing his nature with the artificial social pressures placed on monogamy (which I find quite hilarious that we consider it absolutely normal for a guy to want to have sex with another guy's backside or to dress up as a woman and get breast implants, but totally abnormal for an alpha male to act alpha and have sex with as many beautiful women as he can). ;)

Damn you need to grow up. When an adult still has the mindset of a 15 year old; that is a very bad thing.

I would bet you ole Arnold would give anything just for the old fashion common sense to remain faithful to his wife and to turn his back on the temptation of other women. I would agree, he has been a driven man to succeed and he has. And even at his age he likely has a line of hot young chicks that would love to crawl all over him. But I would give him the benefit of the doubt; that being he case he conscience still tells him he is old enough to be their grandfather and he should be ashamed. And good men yield to the dictates of their conscience.

I'm quite confident in claiming I'm the only member of [H] who's ever met and worked with Arnie. Even in his early 60s, he was larger than life. Incredibly nice guy, too. Yeah, he fucked around on his wife with the kind of beast only Azeroth could love. But, a dirt poor Austrian bohunk became the top action movie star of all-time, a supremely successful businessman, and then Governor of California. Hate on him all you want. He's a real life American dream self-made success story.

I'm quite confident in claiming I'm the only member of [H] who's ever met and worked with Arnie. Even in his early 60s, he was larger than life. Incredibly nice guy, too. Yeah, he fucked around on his wife with the kind of beast only Azeroth could love. But, a dirt poor Austrian bohunk became the top action movie star of all-time, a supremely successful businessman, and then Governor of California. Hate on him all you want. He's a real life American dream self-made success story.

Wouldn't say I "worked" with Arnold, but did spend a good amount of time with him at the Classic back in '99. He was nothing but nice to me and others (when he could have easily been a jerk). He did, like you say, have a larger than life aura about him. And yes, absolutely, if he isn't the epitome of the American dream I don't know what is. Sure, he cheated on his wife, and I wouldn't defend him for that. But no one knows what goes on between closed doors. Who knows, maybe that woman and Arnold really got along on a cerebral level, and maybe he and Maria had been living in a sham marriage for years.

On of my co-workers plays Game of Fire. We started talking about it and he told me he spends about 3k a month on it. My wife literally said she would literally kill me if she found out I was spending that much on a game.

On of my co-workers plays Game of Fire. We started talking about it and he told me he spends about 3k a month on it. My wife literally said she would literally kill me if she found out I was spending that much on a game.

We get all squinty when the woman in our lives comes down with that stuff, but who can blame them? We're like, toys... huh-huh....toys...I got money, get more toys....

They're like mortgage, furnace, car repair, taxes due, braces for the kids...you spent HOW MUCH on WHAT?!?!?!

We're like, derp....toys...

I do love my toys. Didn't love fire age at all. Clash of clans on the other hand...

That's obscene... I play Brave Frontier and maybe spent 1k on it over the year I've been playing. 3k a month? Bruh.

That's obscene... I play Brave Frontier and maybe spent 1k on it over the year I've been playing. 3k a month? Bruh.

$1000 is probably more than I've spent on PC games ever since I started playing them. Only time I got roped into one of these pay-as-you-go ripoffs was LOTRO. "Hey, it's free to play!" Free to play my ass. Once I realized that the playability and story I longed for was always going to be a carrot dangling off in the distance, I quit cold turkey.

He said the worst it ever got was he put about 14k on his card in a 3 month period while he was working freelance on a job out of state. To me that is mind boggling. I spend about $20 a month on clash of clans and that makes my wife raise an eyebrow.

Back