Nuka Cola Quantum Will Be Available At Target

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Those of us who are stateside will be able to get a Fallout-inspired beverage in the form of Nuka Cola Quantum, which should be available at your local Target and is reported to be “Berry Lemonade” flavored.

Drinking a Nuka-Cola Quantum will increase your Action Points by 20 for 4 minutes and your radiation by 10. Mixed in a tin can with Abraxo cleaner and turpentine, it creates a Nuka-grenade, which is much more powerful than normal grenades. Nuka-Cola addict and fanatic Sierra Petrovita has created a recipe in which mixing Nuka-Cola Quantum with flour and vodka makes a delicious pastry.

If it were being sold at Best Buy instead of Target, there'd be a flood of tears and whining. :D

I will be buying dozens of these.

I am a Fallout whore and a sucker.

I will be buying dozens of these.

I am a Fallout whore and a sucker.
I think I'll just buy two. One as a prop, and one to actually drink so I can tell people that the sugar water tasted like sugar water. :p

I think I'll just buy two. One as a prop, and one to actually drink so I can tell people that the sugar water tasted like sugar water. :p

everyone buying this should be keeping it as a prop, instead of actually drinking it :D

Those are made by Jones cola. The berry lemonade is some good stuff. It's blue. My Target used to sell the various Jones cola flavors years ago, but I haven't found it there in some time. Go to a soda specialty shop to get it.

Maybe with all the cross marketing we will get an arrow knee brace for the next Elder Scrolls release

Will purchase.

FB_IMG_1433350755125_zpsadmf2zyy.jpg

Wonder how many of those I can get with this much bottle caps. :D

This is just an fraction of what I have. I have more elsewhere. :p

iS4tkeT.jpg

I think the list of the list of people bothering Target Australia to stock it is hilarious. How stupid are these people? Target and Target Australia don't share any ownership and never have. I know that and I don't even live in Australia! IT'S EVEN WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I think the list of the list of people bothering Target Australia to stock it is hilarious. How stupid are these people? Target and Target Australia don't share any ownership and never have. I know that and I don't even live in Australia! IT'S EVEN WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE.

WHAT ... you expect people on the internet to actually read the fine print on the sites they visit ... that's just crazy talk :D

However, it does appear that Jones Soda is sold in Australia so maybe they could lobby Jones or the Jones distributors (since the Quantum is just a rebrand of the existing soda)

I really really hope I see this in Canada somewhere, as we don't have the Target stores.

Well, this is an easy win for a cheap Christmas gift for most of my buddies - this, and the Carlsberg Fallout beer.

Drink, fill with colored antifreeze (do they make blue?) ,recap with bottle capper, and make led light.

Drink, fill with colored antifreeze (do they make blue?) ,recap with bottle capper, and make led light.
I usually prefer to buy something purpose built, as its nicer. There are craptons of LED coasters all over the internet, but so far all are battery powered. For a permanent install, something USB powered would be nicer, that way you can easily attach it to a computer rig or wall outlet. Let me know if you guys find one.

Back