Steve Ballmer Takes 4% Stake In Twitter

HardOCP News

[H] News
I wonder when Ballmer actually took this 4% stake in Twitter? He must have bought at the end August, because if he bought back in April he wouldn't be bragging about it. ;)

Ballmer's stake is worth more than $800 million based on Twitter's $21 billion market value. Only co-founder Evan Williams and Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal have greater stakes among individual investors.

Probably took it over several months. I'm sure he averaged down over time. When you have billions, what's a few hundred million?

Trimming the workforce, some inside info action by emBalmer. Whose buying Twitter? Microsoft maybe?

Just in case he doesn't lose enough money owning a sports team?

Never did understood why he bought a team that doesn't stand a change at winning the finals, when he could have just bought the globetrotters and never have to worry about lossing ever.:D

Never did understood why he bought a team that doesn't stand a change at winning the finals, when he could have just bought the globetrotters and never have to worry about lossing ever.:D

Wasn't that what it was like when Cuban bought the Mavericks? Things change. When you've got billions of dollars, you can turn a team around.

I worry about Steve, once you subtract Twitter and the Clippers, he's only got 20 billion left. There's a real possibility that he'll end up on skid row.

Oh my, only 20 billion free!!! AHHH. The clippers are sinking in value and twitter is about to fold!!!! :eek::eek:

I hope he's eligible for unemployment.

Back