Voice Actor Accidentally Reveals Wolfenstein Sequel?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Apparently a voice actress from Wolfenstein: The New Order slipped up during an interview and said that a sequel to the game is in the works.

A Polish actress, Alicja Bachleda-Curus – the voice of Anya Oliwa from Wolfenstein: The New Order – revealed she is engaged in works on a sequel to a video game she already starred in – it happens that the only game she was involved in is Wolfensten: The New Order.

Not too surprising, given the success of the game. I wonder if they'll stick to using id engines in it.

Great News!

I got this game on a whim a few weeks ago, didn't really know much about it, but I expected it to just be kind of a BRO shooter where you blow stuff up without much depth.

Damn was I wrong, this game is very fun, interesting, and I love the classic gameplay style. It and Alien Isolation are probably my two favorite games to come out in 2014.

I hope they DONT use the same engine. It was smooth for the most part but the constant rendering animation when you walk in and out of rooms just wasnt right. Its like the engine was rendering things as you went along vs. having everything preloaded. They need to rework the whole thing similar to Fallout 4.

I hope they DONT use the same engine. It was smooth for the most part but the constant rendering animation when you walk in and out of rooms just wasnt right. Its like the engine was rendering things as you went along vs. having everything preloaded. They need to rework the whole thing similar to Fallout 4.

thats id Tech 5 for ya. Same engine as Rage, and we all know how people felt about THAT game....

As far as the actual topic goes though, this is great (if not surprising) news! Can't wait for it!

As far as the actual topic goes though, this is great (if not surprising) news! Can't wait for it!

Sorry for three short posts instead of one. No edit on front page stuff... There is always the Tech 6 engine now. Don't know if they have access to it yet since Doom is probably going to be the first to use it. However, that seems like a prime candidate to me.

Even if it's on 5 though, it will look quite good.

first to say it:

DAMN she's hot! :D

I know what you mean :p
512957074.jpg

Back