Chinese Leader Denies Hacks

HardOCP News

[H] News
Because the first thing the President of China would do is admit to hacking allegations the minute he steps on U.S. soil. But hey, we asked, he denied it, case closed. :rolleyes:

"The Chinese government does not engage in theft of commercial secrets in any form, nor does it encourage or support Chinese companies to engage in such practices in any way," Xi said. Using computers to steal secrets or attack governments is illegal and "should be punished according to law and relevant international conventions," he said.

The Chinese government does not engage in theft of commercial secrets in any form
Really, is that why the Chinese version of the Aegis cruiser (destroyer) has lot of identical components as the US version?

Really, is that why the Chinese version of the Aegis cruiser (destroyer) has lot of identical components as the US version?

I assume you're not talking about the nuclear powered rice cookers

I assume you're not talking about the nuclear powered rice cookers

As someone of partial Asian descent, I find this post offensive, as a real Asian chef would never use a rice cooker, but would use a pot instead.

As someone of partial Asian descent, I find this post offensive, as a real Asian chef would never use a rice cooker, but would use a pot instead.

These crude barbarians probably would use some sort of oil instead of butter probably. *Shudder*

As far as the article goes, so what though? We're literally in Angela Merkel's and top allies text messages and recording their phone calls. Seeing the funny business we've been involved in I'm not too worried about this. I'd much rather we build up our own intelligence department again properly than pick which government we are going to be mad at for hacking us when we do it to our top allies on a unimaginable level. We can only expect the same back.

Just my 2 cents on it.

Oh! China would never do such a thing to our allies in the West!

We have a powerful relationship built on trust that...

laughingArtist%5B3%5D.jpg

Sorry! Sorry! I tried. But it was just too damn funny!

And with that one sentence he completely obliterated any semblance of credibility he might have had. Absolute waste of time talking to the guy now. Send him home.

Most Asians aren't chefs, and as someone who knows quite a few Asians, yeah most of them use rice cookers over pots ANY DAY of the week.

I really hope US and China become strong allys, I seriously don't want my kids fighting these guys.

I really hope US and China become strong allys, I seriously don't want my kids fighting these guys.

Economical allies, sure.

Political allies? I highly doubt it. Remember when US was bent on rooting out all forms of Communisms left right and centre? C&C (China and Cuba) are the only communist states left.

The thing is, all the Chinese *really* have on us is manpower.

On the modern battlefield, life is cheap. Simply throwing a wall of bodies at a problem doesn't work all that well anymore.

Granted, it CAN still work. But the bodies tend to complain vigorously when they get blown full of holes without achieving the objective.

Economical allies, sure.

Political allies? I highly doubt it. Remember when US was bent on rooting out all forms of Communisms left right and centre? C&C (China and Cuba) are the only communist states left.

Don't forget about North Korea and Vietnam

Economical allies, sure.

The issue is however, if our system is so great then why is it completely in debt to the communist nation? China has allied with the BRICS and has revived Hamiltonian economics by investing heavily only in infrastructure and science driven programs, along with Russia; while outlawing any gambling/speculation with the AIIB or BRICS linked banks. Also their stock market is only 5% of their GDP while ours remains over 1200% of our GDP. Seeing as how heavily our markets are tied to the Chinese markets, and a 50% collapse in China's market would have very limited effects at home it could have devistating effects here.

I still fully advocate we join the BRICS, dump Wall St./London looting operation (if 20+ Trillion dollars in bailouts still require more austerity then where does it ever end) and reinvest in a JFK aligned global space program. ALL ABOARD! TOOT TOOT (or whatever sound a space shuttle horn makes)

Back