Is This The Guy Who Hacked Ashley Madison?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hmmm, does Brian Krebs know who hacked Ashley Madison? Who knows but, if I was this Zu guy, I wouldn't want to have Krebs on my case.

It is possible that Zu is instead a white hat security researcher or confidential informant who has infiltrated the Impact Team and is merely riding on their coattails or acting as their mouthpiece. But one thing is clear: If Zu wasn’t involved in the hack, he almost certainly knows who was.

While I find it unfortunate people may/did commit suicide, I have no respect or sympathy for adulterers. In this instance, I really don't care the site got hacked just as I don't care people hack terrorist sites.

While I find it unfortunate people may/did commit suicide, I have no respect or sympathy for adulterers. In this instance, I really don't care the site got hacked just as I don't care people hack terrorist sites.

So, cheaters deserve the same treatment as terrorists, got it.
[But, but, but, I didn't say that!!!]

A good percentage of the population will always (always) cheat. Get over yourself. You're not special.

A good percentage of the population will always (always) cheat. Get over yourself. You're not special.

I have a family member that cheated. People can condemn it all they want, but context is usually necessary in many cases. People don't care about context, just the act and are quick to judge. He who is without sin, something something stone.

So you are suggesting that cheaters shouldn't be treated as severely as the terrorists solely because they constitute a much bigger demographic? I can agree with you if it is a matter of the severity of their actions, but terrorists are a subset of cheaters in their conduct and their actions.

speculative bullshit. no proof, no evidence, nothing. I'll just sit and wait with popcorn.

I have a family member that cheated. People can condemn it all they want, but context is usually necessary in many cases. People don't care about context, just the act and are quick to judge. He who is without sin, something something stone.

You know, christ also said, "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." what he didn't do was follow up with what to do if you get struck on your right cheek also? Sit and take it too? Be a chump?

This Thadeus guy and Krebs are going off on one another on Twitter right now. It's rather amusing to read. Looks like I know what I'm doing at work today!

And I thought the commenters who skip reading the article were lazy. Commenting on comments without reading them must be a mild state of comatose? :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. I need to skip anything religious, knee jerk reaction. My bad for sure.

Sorry about that. I need to skip anything religious, knee jerk reaction. My bad for sure.

at least you own up to it

I understand your reaction...the mind recoils

OH NOES!!! Someone quotes a simple religious text, your mind reels. Man, talk about being hypersensitive snowflakes. Eeeeew, i see the words of religion. Protect me Cthulu!!!

OH NOES!!! Someone quotes a simple religious text, your mind reels. Man, talk about being hypersensitive snowflakes. Eeeeew, i see the words of religion. Protect me Cthulu!!!

Especially when it's one of the most beautiful quotes from the Bible. I'm not even Christian and that's a beautiful piece of wisdom the world needs a whole lot more of. You know, seeing as we have certain political and religious groups that are all about unleashing endless wrath these days.

Back