Cool Video of the Day

I've played paintball for about 25 years and the whole lack of any eye protection loses it for me in this video. No matter how cool the video is, you're risking your eyesight and that's just plain stupid.

Expected more comedy with the mini-mad-max theme :confused:

Agreed! They obviously spent a lot of time on this and it could have been great with some added comedy other than things just being mini. :confused:

I've played paintball for about 25 years and the whole lack of any eye protection loses it for me in this video. No matter how cool the video is, you're risking your eyesight and that's just plain stupid.

I agree. But with the amount of condensate coming out of the barrel, it's probably just CO2 and nothing else. I got one still shot and the bottle looks like a 9oz CO2 tank rather than a HPA. I don't know if they made steel HPA bottles that small.

First rule of paintball, don't take off your mask. Second rule, really I'm not shitting you, don't take off your mask.

We sat a kid out at our last game because he lifted his during a fire fight. He sat around the farm for 3 hours until his dad was done. His father agreed with our punishment.

Back