CoD: Advanced Warfare 'Reckoning' Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
As much as I hate to admit it, the addition of celebrities like Bruce Campbell, Bill Paxton, John Malkovich, and Rose McGowan actually makes me want to play this game. I have fallen victim to the Activision marketing machine. :eek:

Nothing wrong with wanting to play a game based on a trailer. Just don't pre-order the game!!!!

I'll wait for the game movie to be posted on YouTube... then I'll quit watching after about 30 excruciating minutes. Such is the appeal of the COD franchise to me, these days.

I dunno, I really would like the zombies not to have exo suits the moment I unlock mine. I kind of want an advantage over them but have the sheer numbers overwhelm me.

COD:AW is dead though. No one plays it on PC. Every time I fire it up I can never find a game.

COD:AW is dead though. No one plays it on PC. Every time I fire it up I can never find a game.

Yeah I wasted 60 dollars on it when I was stuck on an oil rig and gaming on my GhostPro60

I got maybe 2 hours of game time in the whole fucking thing -- why would anyone pay for DLC when there's (literally) nobody to play with.

I refuse to touch any COD after 4. Thats when the community turned from PC gamers to console-bros.

As much as I hate to admit it, the addition of celebrities like Bruce Campbell, Bill Paxton, John Malkovich, and Rose McGowan actually makes me want to play this game. I have fallen victim to the Activision marketing machine. :eek:

so Kevin Spacey opened the flood gates for CoD to now add a whole bunch of celebrities every year

This. that's why i took pc gamers advice last week and re installed black ops 2. it was good fun this weekend.#nuketown still gonna try some aw though. if anybody shows up.

so Kevin Spacey opened the flood gates for CoD to now add a whole bunch of celebrities every year

And this is all multiplayer-only, isn't it.......so what did they do, strap-on some voice talent for a few map/level intros and cut scenes?

Another CoD game? I'm kind of surprised they haven't run out of ideas for fresh premise yet. Oh, wait...

Another CoD game? I'm kind of surprised they haven't run out of ideas for fresh premise yet. Oh, wait...
This is a DLC for Advanced Warfare, the one that came out November last year...

If thats how John Malkovich looked while he played Blackbeard, that show might still be on TV.

I still feel butt raped for actually paying for that turd. I think I played for about 1 hour before realizing just what a POS game it is.. then another 2 hours just to feel like I got any resemblance of my money's worth.

Back