Intel Named a Best Place for Women & Diverse Managers to Work

HardOCP News

[H] News
Intel was once again included on DiversityMBA’s 50 Out Front Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work list which recognizes the top 50 companies that are working to increase the advancement of women and people of color into leadership positions. DiversityMBA evaluated companies on recruitment and retention, representation, workplace inclusion, succession planning and accountability. Intel is dedicated to increasing the representation of women and under-represented minorities. Find out more about Intel’s diversity and inclusion goals.

seriously.. if one can do the job.. who cares what color their skin or gender is??

Alternative headline:

Intel Named a Worst Place for Well Qualified White Male Managers to Work

Didn't take long for the stupid to hit this thread.

Woe is the white male

What is a "Diverse Manager"? Anyone who isn't a heterosexual white male?

Yes. The weaponized "diversity" onslaught has its origins with neo-Marxists like Antonio Gramsci who held the "glue" of society was its cultural values and not mere economic class dynamics. The goal then was to take the more "marginalized" classes of people and militate them against the core society and values. Turn blacks against whites, women against men, immigrants against citizens, homosexuals against churches, Muslims against Chrisitans etc. That's what was called the "long march through culture".

That's why the average gender studies, black studies etc dept is run by kooks and hostiles. Read the dept class offerings and Marxist/neo-Marxist clpatrap is seen everywhere. Whtes and males especially are made everyones villian and criminala and that's by design. Most people are too stupid to recognize it though and grab their ankles to be useful idiots etc etc.These "diversity officers" are not unlik old "politcal officers' in old USSR.

No surprise Microsoft is on that list then either.

Does most of the rest of society sincerely think there is a concerted effort by all white men to keep all other members of society beneath our feet? That we have some kind of universal "good 'ol boys" club?

Please.

White Mans Burden.

Does most of the rest of society sincerely think there is a concerted effort by all white men to keep all other members of society beneath our feet? That we have some kind of universal "good 'ol boys" club?

Please.

White Mans Burden.

Most? No. Just a very vocal minority who has the attention of the media. Most don't really care sho long as they feel they are being treated right. Myself all I want is a job where I don't have to walk on eggshells as a "white" guy. I don't play the pc game, I don't care. I want to show up, do my job and be judged on the quality of my work. I don't care what race, sex or religion my co-workers are so long as they are getting the job done and being treated the same. Why people still can't get that simple concept through their thick skulls in 2015 is beyond me.

Back