Assassin's Creed Syndicate Announced

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The next installment of Assassin’s Creed, called Syndicate has been announced by Ubisoft as promised. Syndicate will be released on October 23 on PS4 and Xbox One on October23rd and a little later fall for PC gamers. Check out the video and screenshots. :cool:

Meh.....looks interesting, but considering the disaster that Unity was, I am already negatively biased.

Reminds me of Ripper Street (BBC show). I am disappointed there still isn't a return to the naval component - imagine the ships we could roll with!

Will not preorder for any reason.

Ah, now that's what I like to hear. Good man! :D

I hope the game rocks but I keep wanting them to take a bigger leap in time or local. They must have a master plan leading up to present day, no?

Hopefully noone pre orders this game. It's obvious Ubisoft is continuing with it's stockholder satisfying yearly release business model which does nothing but destroy good franchises. Hopefully everyone remembers what a disaster Watchdogs, and Assassins Creed unity were at launch and waits to see that the games are actually complete upon release. This will send a badly needed message to these companies.

Aside from that you can see from the trailer that the game is going to be interesting possibly very good permitting that it's free from bugs. Jacob Frye looks to be the most Badass Assassin Since Ezio and that's saying alot, Check out this short 1m 20sec trailer.

Jacob Frye from Assassins Creed Syndicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKS8554XAmM

Back