Inspector General Exposes Pirating Prison Staffers

HardOCP News

[H] News
These guys all need to be thrown in jail! Oh, wait...

After a careful investigation, the Ohio inspector general has concluded that more than a dozen prison staffers shared pirated music on a local network. No concrete evidence was found regarding a separate claim that employees also showed pirated film to inmates.

complete waste of tax payer money. Chances are that just about every sort of network has been used to transfer pirated music and movies at some point in time.

This has been going on for decades and will continue to go on until cows shit on mars. Money is better spent elsewhere than going after this sort of thing.

Next, they will be charging sailors on board war ships for sharing books and DVD's, etc... Hell the whole crew for watching a DVD they transmit through the entertainment system at 8pm.

This has been going on for decades and will continue to go on until cows shit on mars. Money is better spent elsewhere than going after this sort of thing.

Next, they will be charging sailors on board war ships for sharing books and DVD's, etc... Hell the whole crew for watching a DVD they transmit through the entertainment system at 8pm.
I want to see what happens after that.. like the MPAA and RIAA headquarters being taken out with tactical nukes.

That right there would rid the world of two completely useless and irrelevant organizations.

Another waste of tax payer money is the individuals housed in those jail cells "for life", just off them and be done with it.

According to http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty, "The authors calculated that, if the Governor commuted the sentences of those remaining on death row to life without parole, it would result in an immediate savings of $170 million per year, with a savings of $5 billion over the next 20 years. "

Save even more if they were put to death 3 months after sentencing.

I thought jail was for rehabilitation and not a form of legal murder. I would hate to imagine what would happen when someone was trialed for murder and they got the death penalty. Three months later and they found the real murderer. OPPS!

I thought jail was for rehabilitation and not a form of legal murder.

and that's where you'd be wrong:

jail
jāl/
noun
a place for the confinement of people accused or convicted of a crime.

and prison:

pris·on
ˈprizən/
noun
a building (or vessel) in which people are legally held as a punishment for crimes they have committed or while awaiting trial.

I would hate to imagine what would happen when someone was trialed for murder and they got the death penalty. Three months later and they found the real murderer. OPPS!

it's happened before, and no doubt it will happen again.

the U.S. judicial system is not perfect, nor is any other judicial system around the world. a perfect judicial system does not exist.

if someone does something that deserves a death sentence, and there is irrefutable proof that they did it, then it is definitely better to go ahead and dish out that sentence, rather than spend countless tax dollars keeping them alive for no good reason for months, or even years.

that said, i don't believe that people should be put to death based solely on circumstantial evidence. if someone is going to be executed, i think there should definitely be concrete, tangible evidence of their guilt.

What no one's been able to explain to me is, why prisons aren't work farms. Prisoners should work, and let the products of their work pay for their incarceration. They don't work, they don't eat. Period. THen if they die of malnutrition, too fu**king bad. Misbehavior results in solitary and bread and water. In a sense, they get to drive their own punishment. Be good, live decently. Live bad, die.

Or just kill them before sentencing.

Why wait that long? Let's allow the cops shoot them when they arrest them, save all of that judicial cost too!

FqaUiCc.jpg

Back