Bloodborne: A Few Tips to Get You Started

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Tired of dying in Bloodborne? That’s understandable since it’s a tough game with a sharp learning curve. Check out the article for some pointers on how to stay alive a little longer and enjoy the game more. :cool:

There's a very loose structure to every zone in Bloodborne that goes something like this: you find a lamp and activate it, fight a bunch of monsters as you push forward and eventually come to an unlockable shortcut that leads back to the lamp you started at.

I'm betting that Bloodborne sucks just as badly as Dark Souls. When a majority of gamers hype something, it's pretty much a guarantee that it's pure shit.

I'm betting that Bloodborne sucks just as badly as Dark Souls. When a majority of gamers hype something, it's pretty much a guarantee that it's pure shit.

It doesn't suck at all, nor is it pure shit. Try playing it before judging.

It sounds like Megalith gets his ass kicked constantly on those games.

They aren't a second coming of nothing, but pure shit? lol :rolleyes:

This just in, all popular games are pure shit. More news at 10PM.

Agreed. Tried Dark Souls and thought it was garbage. Graphics looked like crud, controls felt like playing with boxing gloves on, no story in what seems like a really lengthy RPG. Also is seems like they wanted to return to the sadistic level and boss design of NES games, which I'm kind of glad we moved away from.

Agreed. Tried Dark Souls and thought it was garbage. Graphics looked like crud, controls felt like playing with boxing gloves on, no story in what seems like a really lengthy RPG. Also is seems like they wanted to return to the sadistic level and boss design of NES games, which I'm kind of glad we moved away from.

Great story and Loved the hard bosses. Graphics and controls were a little cruddy though.

Love the games, and Bloodeborne is great too.

Glad to see everyone is complaining about a different game in a Bloodborne thread. The games are similar in some concepts but overall very different.

Big fan of Demon's Soul, not very much of Dark Souls (open world sucks for this game IMO). I will try Bloodborne to make my opinion about it.

You can always replay Dragon Age 2. Right up your alley.

The charm of the Souls series is its atmosphere and the combat system and if you fail at a boss its almost always because YOU messed up not that the game was unfair.

There arent many games these days that challenge the player, its usually a lot of handholding and frequent save checks (uncharted 3 is a prime example, a beautiful but extremely boring game).

I for one am glad that we see a movement back to a more challenging environment.

Except it is already out and getting rave reviews all the way around. It's a fantastic game.

I don't know that it'll have the legs of DS1, but it's a great game, and the best game out on the PS4 by far.

Who the fuck judges a game by how much gamers hype it? /facepalm

I never understood the hype on Darksouls 1 or 2. Shitty console port graphics, sub-par port controls, clunky console port interface. Any other game everyone screams bloody murder except this one seemed to get a free pass for it's shittyness.

I fucking hated dark souls when i first tried it, but i tried to play it like a normal action 3rd person game. Later i tried again and i loved it. I even went out of my way to buy a ps3 just to play demons' souls. I've probably put in 400 hours combined in dark souls 1 and 2. Played bloodborne at my friends house and i ordered a ps4 just to play it.

Back