BioShock Recreated Using CryEngine 3

I'd like to see a live action movie based on this game.

I have yet to play any of the bioshock series. Are they good?
Also, how much better is the demo, than the original?

I found the first one really good, second one was ok and third one (bio shock infinite) was a really good change and very enjoyable. I liked bioshock ones story better that infinite but infinites setting and mechanics a lot more.

Either way they are certainly worth playing

Wouldn't that be awesome? Dead Space is another one I'd love to see a major studio put some money behind.

Put Pandorum on one monitor, Event Horizon on another, and The Thing on a 3rd. You've got Dead Space: The Movie!

I can't decide if Bioshock or HL2 is #1 FPS game of all time for me personally. Both are pretty old now and I have replayed both several times; and they are still fun.

I would LOVE To play the full Bioshock with this updated engine. (listening developers??)

Thanks!
I will check the First one out. I might even have it, have to look at my humble bundle library.
Just picked up Alien Isolation on steam for around $7, played for the first time last night, totally blown away. Probably wont play anything else for a while.

One of the few FPS games that I have played to the end, great game, great story, incredible setting.

I have a very hard time with FPS games. I get motion sickness pretty quick, and can usually only play for 30 minutes tops before calling it quits. I haven't played very many because it's really not an enjoyable sensation!

I not only played through this game, I've played through multiple times. I think it's a great game and highly recommend you play it.

So... would you kindly give it a shot?

Put Pandorum on one monitor, Event Horizon on another, and The Thing on a 3rd. You've got Dead Space: The Movie!

I've got all 3 games, just haven't fired up any of them.

and I do like those 3 movies too,
pandorum-event-thing-screen2.jpg

If you are talking to me, I have played Bioshock 1 and 2. I was saying that I haven't played any of the Dead Space games.

Deadspace is really good, so are 2 and 3. I really enjoyed them, the horror movie feel was very impressive, like others have said, "Event Horizon" "the thing" rolled into a game.
The graphics are good, even on the 1st game. Def. worth playing. I like playing those types of games on the easiest setting, so i can explore the ship and look around. They have amazing atmosphere, the audio is great.

I played bioshock for about as much as the video clip until I got bored. Were these graphics better than the original?

I played bioshock for about as much as the video clip until I got bored. Were these graphics better than the original?

You gotta be trolling us.

Is you attention span that short???

Bioshock was released in 2007 so the graphics are a bit dated by today's standards.

Bioshock was very dull IMO... and I'm a System Shock 1/2 fan... maybe I'm jaded, I dunno. Dead Space, however, I found to be awesome!

Bioshock was very dull IMO... and I'm a System Shock 1/2 fan... maybe I'm jaded, I dunno. Dead Space, however, I found to be awesome!

First thing I thought of after watching this was the System Shock 2 latest updates.

I actually feel sad for anybody that's not played SS2. What a fantastic adventure. SS2 has an impossible level...

We are...

*no edit button.
Also, the UI was too small on 1080 on the TV

Back