House Committee Asks Same Net Neutrality Questions As The 4 Previous Committees

HardOCP News

[H] News
You can't blame politicians for being politicians but this is kind of ridiculous...even for politicians. At least asking the same questions over and over makes it easy for the FCC commissioners to answer them. ;)

Today’s hearing before the House Judiciary Committee is the fifth — and last — in a week-long marathon for Wheeler and some of his fellow commissioners. Since last Tuesday, Wheeler has been called upon to explain the net neutrality rule before the House Oversight Committee, the Senate Commerce Committee, the House Commerce Committee, and the House Appropriations Committee.

Mr. Ramsay to Congressional Committee:

ho-lee-fuk.jpg

So Mr Wheeler. We are in control of congress and are bought bye the big wireless and big phone/cable companies. We are whores. So we are going to make your life a pain because you made our biggest clients mad. This is congress.......

Sounds like paid shills for big teleco... er I mean congressional members are going into overdrive panic mode.

"You can't blame politicians for being politicians"

Sure you can, burn the politicians.

I feel that for legal reasons I need to point out that this is satire.

Too late. In the minute it took you to add this NSA surveillance already picked up on it and hacked the forum without Kyle's knowledge or permission to get all info [H] has on you. Enjoy prison.

House Oversight Committee Chairman to FCC Commissioner:

Commissioner, I have three questions for you, and I want you to answer them as completely and honestly as you can. Remember, this is on the behalf of the American public.

Question #1: What is your name?

Question #2: What is your quest?

Question #3: What is your favorite color?

Too late. In the minute it took you to add this NSA surveillance already picked up on it and hacked the forum without Kyle's knowledge or permission to get all info [H] has on you. Enjoy prison.

I hate to say it, but I am sure at least the former is true. If he so much as farts in the NSA's direction the latter will come to fruition.

Back