This Week’s Best Game Trailers

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
BRG has been looking at a lot of video game trailers this week and to save you the trouble of getting eye strain from all of the previewing, picked out what the preview team deemed the best of the week. Take a look and see if you agree with their assessments. :cool:

Cities Skylines was the game EA never made for 10 years (SC4 came out in 2003), then they made SC 2013 and said fuck you to their fans.

Fuck you back EA.

Cities Skylines was the game EA never made for 10 years (SC4 came out in 2003), then they made SC 2013 and said fuck you to their fans.

Fuck you back EA.

I try to stay away from profanity in my older and more mellow years, but EA deserves every bit of every cuss word in the book. Never before has the world seen a game developer that has been so disrespectful to the fans that made EA who they are today. Of course the other big ones such as Ubisoft and Activision are only 2 steps away to becoming like EA.

Game is pretty awesome. I've built such terrible spaghetti junctions and u-turn ramps that my citizen should kill me.

If you have the game, be sure to get the mod that let's you use 25 tiles instead of 9. I'm going for a 500k cities right now.

i have a bunch of oneway highways with onramps and offramps between each city block. :D

Some of us are suffering some crippling 'crash' for lack of a better word bug where the client minimizes but continues to go on and your system just slowly grinds to an unresponsive halt.

Hoping they get a patch out soon, the whole 10 minutes I've played wasn't enough ;\

I have a whole bunch of hours played in Skylines but I haven't played it yet.

"I don't need a new computer, I don't have time to game." She said.

Women lie.

I got this game for Linux, and it is awesome. It runs very well for me. Thanks CO and Paradox Interactive for doing this for Linux.

Back