Halo Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet: Ride in Sci-Fi Gaming Glory

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The ultimate in geekery will be available to hit the road with you in July. The Master Chief motorcycle helmet is road tested, passed all federal DOT standards and ready to protect your head from all road dangers and any incoming enemies you may encounter. Master Chief body armor is extra. :D

Too bad the paint job and visor color is completely wrong.

Nice helmet..shame he is riding a glorified bicycle.

Wearing tennis shoes and slacks. :eek:

I sometimes only wear jeans along with my riding jacket, boots, and armored gloves, and usually feel guilty for not wearing riding pants. :(

Wow, that's a dangerous design for a motorcycle helmet.
If you have an accident and fall off, all those protruding bits has a clear risk of getting stuck on something on the ground with a clear risk of a broken neck. That is of course unless the protruding bits are designed to break of easy so to not cause injury.

But as someone commented in the article, should I buy a helmet from a high class motorcycle helmet manufacturer? Nah, lets buy one from a toy company.

Forgot to add.
The helmet has passed the US Department of Transportation helmet test, but they only test impact and penetration, not if the helmet can get stuck on an object.

This is a low-end economy class helmet. I would not trust my noggin in this ABS plastic helmet. Passing DOT certification is a very basic test required for road use. Snell certification is a more advanced test. ABS does not absorb impacts as well as aramid/carbon/glass fiber materials.

lmao at the pic. that is sure to sell tons of units...actually that is exactly the 'bike' and outfit I would expect anyone actully wearing this to have.

The nice thing about this helmet is the ability to discern who the retards on the roads are.

The nice thing about this helmet is the ability to discern who the retards on the roads are.
I don't know, it's like a hi viz orange helmet, or a hot girl on the back wearing a mini skirt that may or may not be covering her ass anymore, everyone is looking at you or her LOL. Maybe that would help keep you out of an accident. :cool:

Helmets are one of the most important pieces of safety equipment on your motorcycle, and I can't imagine what that would do to the aerodynamics of the helmet which means:
1) Neck strain from buffeting
2) Greater wind noise causing possible hearing damage

Nope, nope, nope.

I believe I saw a gentleman riding once with one of these:

predator-helmet-9310.jpg

Go Predator!

Go Alien!

alien.png

Back