Bethesda Hosting Its First-Ever E3 Conference

HardOCP News

[H] News
Bethesda announced that it will be hosting its first-ever E3 conference this year. Anyone care to speculate on what the company is going to announce?

We’re hosting our first-ever E3 Showcase in Hollywood, CA on June 14th and we’ve saved some seats just for you, our fans. Feel like a celebrity by attending our most exciting event yet, live and in-person! Keep an eye out – in the coming months we’ll be sharing details on how you can register to attend. Can’t make it out to LA to join us? Don’t worry, we have you covered. On Twitch.TV/Bethesda (Follow here), you’ll be able to tune in on 6/14 and watch every moment live!

Gonna guess a teaser for the next Fallout, a refresher on TESO now being free (and an expansion), and the stage demo of Doom 4 that was shown at the last Quakecon. Oh, and plenty of PR jargon.

If it uses the Gamebryo engine or whatever is called today, I am not interested.

I have a friend who just started working for a smaller studio under Bethesda not too long ago. He confirmed Fallout 4 has been in production for quite awhile, they should have some solid gameplay footage available. Expect a huge map and rediculously customizable weapons. That's about all he told me though.

If it uses the Gamebryo engine or whatever is called today, I am not interested.
I'm with you. Tired of needing community fixes for all the games built on this outdated PoS. I think a Fallout or TES built on CryEngine would be amazing.

ok.. WHY is it in the dolby theater AKA where they do the oscars

http://www.dolbytheatre.com/

at least thats what i get from the teaser pic, cause thats what it is. which is literally down the street from me

and my guess.. is skyrim for the iphone

:p

I think the biggest letdown of this hosted conference will be that there are seven different people who speak at length, but obviously have only two different voices delivering the lines.

Like everyone said it is going to be Doom and Fallout 4. My guess is the boys over at Arkane Studios have something to show too, so maybe a new Dishonored game. I am holding out hope for Arx Fatalis 2.

Fallout Online! :cool:

Great but they sure as hell better do it better then they did Elder Scrolls Online cause their implementation of that was a fiasco. I played it for all of 10 hours and decided it was just crap and uninstalled lamenting the charge on my card.

ok.. WHY is it in the dolby theater AKA where they do the oscars

http://www.dolbytheatre.com/

at least thats what i get from the teaser pic, cause thats what it is. which is literally down the street from me

and my guess.. is skyrim for the iphone

:p

A smartphone tie in to a game like Fallout could be an interesting addition though ... I like the program Zombies Run that sends you out on exercise missions to retrieve supplies and complete mission objectives like rescuing other people ... with the GPS and mapping capabilities in phones it would be interesting to see "missions" in the game where you were dispatched to walk or run or bike to nearby locations (schools, malls, hardware stores, etc) and retrieve items that could be used in the regular game (just use the GPS features to determine when you arrive) ... might be too hard to balance out but I think it would add an interesting dimension to computer and console gaming in these open world settings :cool:

Fallout Online! :cool:

I think it's been proven time and again that the "[insert classically single player game here] Online" is not something that people want anymore. Give us good single player sequels to good classic single player games, and make the MMO some other new IP. Stop wasting time making a game that only 15% of the original fanbase has interest in, and that nobody will end up playing 6 months after release.

I'd love to see Fallout 4 by Obsidian and TES 6 by Bethesda, please!

TESO was beyond disappointing as a fan of the franchise (Played all but the mobile games).

We need Todd Howard in Tamriel instead of the Wasteland!

I'd love to see Fallout 4 by Obsidian and TES 6 by Bethesda, please!

TESO was beyond disappointing as a fan of the franchise (Played all but the mobile games).

We need Todd Howard in Tamriel instead of the Wasteland!

TES6 won't see the light of day til the end of this decade. They're not going to step on ESO while they're still trying to pull a few bucks out of it.

This. Please, no crappy MMOs. A Fallout 4 on an engine that doesn't suck with higher production values please.

I wouldn't say no to a drop in co-op feature for Fallout 4 ala Borderlands, but MMO is asking for trouble.

Back