Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Talon Gaming Mouse

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are in need of a new gaming mouse, the crew at Overclockers Club seemed to really like the Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Talon they just reviewed.

What was surprising is that I couldn't tell the difference between the Talon and that $60 mouse. In fact, the Razer options is completely controlled in software so I am usually unable to change the DPI, since I don't have time or want to download and install software across on my computers and laptop. Having a button right on top to toggle between DPI presets made switching from playing Starcraft to using the Railgun in Unreal Tournament painless. Overall, I would use this mouse for gaming and not think twice about another one.

Wow, I was going to say its using a hilariously outdated Avango sensor, but considering its a $20 I find it actually fantastic as its a good old school slugger mouse sensor.

Sure its outclassed greatly by newer sensors, but for $20 this is amazing.

Wow, I was going to say its using a hilariously outdated Avango sensor, but considering its a $20 I find it actually fantastic as its a good old school slugger mouse sensor.

Sure its outclassed greatly by newer sensors, but for $20 this is amazing.
i'm not up to date about sensors, care to share which mouse contains a recent model sensor?

Ugh, couldn't read the review on that site with all in intrusive ads crowding it.

Back