130K Pages of Declassified Air Force UFO Research Now Available Online

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Tin Foil Hat Brigade, it’s time to don those hats once more in the quest for the truth about 12,600 UFO sightings collected by the US Air Force. You now have easy access to the entire archive on the Internet, roughly 130K pages that were declassified back in 1969. If you want the truth, it’s out there, you’ll just have to dig through a lot of material.

Now, the entire archive of UFO studies is available online, for free. The documents themselves were declassified shortly after Project Bluebook ended, but until now they have been available exclusively on physical micro-film — which is to say, they have not been available.

6a00c225280961549d0110168722ee860d.gif

How the hell does Tin Foil Hat Brigade = 12,600 UFO sightings collected by the US Air Force!
What are you saying about the U.S. military?

Personally I am sick of the "tin foil hat" comments that smug know-it-alls throw out. I instantly dismiss those who do this while in debate, as it is an obvious troll to enable a sense of self superiority while at the same time hiding their lack of intellect which would be needed if they had any actual points to make.

Personally I am sick of the "tin foil hat" comments that smug know-it-alls throw out. I instantly dismiss those who do this while in debate, as it is an obvious troll to enable a sense of self superiority while at the same time hiding their lack of intellect which would be needed if they had any actual points to make.

Seems to happen a lot, too. They think just saying it makes them right....:p

How the hell does Tin Foil Hat Brigade = 12,600 UFO sightings collected by the US Air Force!
What are you saying about the U.S. military?

Tin foil hat! I automatically win, everything you just said is wrong. :p

I expect a whole new brigade of tin foil hat wearing sites to pop up over this.

Wait, there's people who don't think aliens exist?

Wait, there's people who don't think aliens exist?
Who said they were aliens? But there are hundreds of reports of the airforces own pilots encounters. Are you saying the airforce pilots were not seeing craft as they described? That the radar images that matched the first had visual reports are wrong?

Who said they were aliens? But there are hundreds of reports of the airforces own pilots encounters. Are you saying the airforce pilots were not seeing craft as they described? That the radar images that matched the first had visual reports are wrong?

the reports that stuck out to me were those from the FAA showing blips on their radar appearing and reappearing at points that would estimate speeds of over15,000mph

Bizarre

the reports that stuck out to me were those from the FAA showing blips on their radar appearing and reappearing at points that would estimate speeds of over15,000mph

Bizarre

This happens all the time, especially with analog type radars, I've seen the system shoot stuff at the screen going 5k plus all the time.

If it was really moving that fast the radar would not of seen it, and if it did somehow land enough hits to register an object it wouldn't know more what to do with it.

Yeah, Scientists.

Really? You're saying that people who study the reasons that WE EXIST, are left to logically conclude that we are a unique example?

Or did your phone auto-correct religious people to scientist?

There's a light speed simulator game out there that shows you what it would be like to travel in a space craft capable of light speed. One trip from Earth to Mars and you will quickly realize that even if aliens possessed the ability to travel at or near light speed, it is simply too slow to travel our universe. Aliens would have to be able to travel thousands of times the speed of light to have any meaningful missions, especially those that would encounter earth. And any species that does possess such technology would surely find earth rather boring, just as you probably wouldnt spend too much time studying an ant hill. Not to mention that any species that visited us surely did a piss poor job of remaining undetected.

Let's see

[x] Possess technology to transdimensionally warp about the universe
[x] Make sure not to interfere with newly discovered species
[ ] Fly about in broad daylight within visual range of humanoid species

I think alien life exists, from plant life to super intelligence, but I dont think we have ever been visited by it, nor will we ever.

And any species that does possess such technology would surely find earth rather boring, just as you probably wouldnt spend too much time studying an ant hill. Not to mention that any species that visited us surely did a piss poor job of remaining undetected.
What if they just need to make a quick pit stop here to replenish their water supplies for a longer trip to see beings that actually matter to them?

[x] Possess technology to transdimensionally warp about the universe
[x] Make sure not to interfere with newly discovered species
[ ] Fly about in broad daylight within visual range of humanoid species
And what if they don't care to be seen because they see us as that ant hill. Do you hide from ants? :p Look how crazy we call people for saying they seen something while we're all (some people anyway) knowing their has to be some kind of intelligent life out there. If it did happen, people still wouldn't believe it. We'd have to see Obama do an interview with one on live TV before a quarter of the population caught on.

I think alien life exists, from plant life to super intelligence, but I dont think we have ever been visited by it, nor will we ever

I know it does, I was visited by an alien life form made out of energy, light, and colors when I ate an eighth of mushrooms. :p :p :p

During my elementary school years, I used to live in the Appalachians of central PA. While coming in from recess, I saw bright reflection of something metallic in the sky. The object wasn't moving & was hovering about a couple hundred feet from the top of the mountain on the opposite side of the valley. I don't believe it was a helicopter since I saw no moving rotors & it's shape was a bit oblong. I'm not sure what to think of it but I really thought it was pretty damn weird. As far as classification goes, I'd say it's a UFO but I don't what it was exactly.

Another time, a Chinook style military helicopter was shining a light up & down the creek at the bottom of the valley. I could tell the pilot was looking for something or someone but yet again I couldn't be sure what the hell was going on. It made me wonder if something of the military's was lost or if they were looking for someone. Probably totally unrelated to anything to do with UFOs, but it was one of many strange incidences I experienced as child & teen.

Weird crap always happened in that valley though... enough to make it seem like I was an area that X-Files fans would get giddy over.

Although it is highly likely that alien life exists throughout the universe, there is no concrete evidence to support them being or having been here ... We are in the relative boonies of our galaxy and we have only been announcing our presence here electronically within a very short period of our existence ... The chances of us being regularly visited by one or more alien species are remote at best ;)

My theory is that if there were aliens, and they were visiting us, they'd be so unlike life as we know it that we wouldn't even notice them, let alone consider them alive....

Oh I'm sure there's life out there. The question is, why would anyone want to visit this planet? Every time a new technology is invented the first thing humans do is find some way to kill each other with it. The Earth isn't exactly the galaxy's prime vacation spot. It's more like the planet that's on the wrong side of the tracks, where the locals will rip the hubcaps (and everything else) off your space ship and cut you into tiny pieces to see what color your organs are. It's not the sort of place to take your family for an interstellar picnic. If anyone's here studying this world you can be damned sure they'd be as secretive about it as possible.

It's a for sure fact that Earth would never be asked to join the United Federation of Planets it had originated elsewhere. "We'll check back in a thousand years or so to see if you have matured by then." And when they return..............

4qyiaRB.jpg

You'd think with so many people that have cell phones on them at all times the number of these sightings would drastically increase, you'd see near constant postings of videos and pictures on sites like reddit.

You'd think with so many people that have cell phones on them at all times the number of these sightings would drastically increase, you'd see near constant postings of videos and pictures on sites like reddit.
Why? Is Earth their local gas station or mall?

I'm sure if there is aliens they're not stopping here every coupe days for a bag of potato chips and a cola.

Gotta love the cognitive dissonance some people are experiencing in this thread. Nobody's gonna hurt ya; you don't have to bury your face in the sand like that.

Back