The 5 Worst Video Games of 2014

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wait, only 5 games made the list? I think we need to help this guy out and list all the games he missed. :D

Although really, we’d just like to escape playing this brain-dead zombie game. It’s infested with bugs, for one thing, though worse is the game’s combo of boring action and impossibly steep difficulty. Actually, the interminable fetch quests are worse. No, wait, the glitchy graphics. We can’t decide.

Yeah that Dungeon Keeper game made me want to kick the dick of everyone involved in pay for play style of mobile games.

I'd say the list was fairly accurate (Played 3 of them).

As far as the comment about Ubisoft, I feel that's more to deal with the massive hate their games have gotten vs. how truly terrible some other games are. Also, the Ubisoft games are fairly recent. It's similar to how in movies, with the Academy Awards, about 80% of the winners are released in the last 3 months of the year. Maybe that's what Ubisoft should do. Start releasing in January so Activision and EA can be the horrible game companies who release the worst games of the year!

I'll give them props for the list, but I personally think "Civilization: Beyond Earth" or as I lovingly call it: "Civilization: Beyond Shitty" should have made the list.

As far as the comment about Ubisoft, I feel that's more to deal with the massive hate their games have gotten vs. how truly terrible some other games are. Also, the Ubisoft games are fairly recent. It's similar to how in movies, with the Academy Awards, about 80% of the winners are released in the last 3 months of the year. Maybe that's what Ubisoft should do. Start releasing in January so Activision and EA can be the horrible game companies who release the worst games of the year!

Given Ubisoft's titles need at least 4 months worth of work before release it could be a viable strategy.

Back