Tech Crime of the Century

Someone stole my car in a similar fashion.
Turned out I got so drunk that night that I dont remember moving it (while still sober), Police found it where I had put it 1 month later. Oops.

So I blame alcohol.

For the same reason you would link the article to this thread instead of the actual article, to fuck with people.

tumblr_m2c0cxYoTW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I like this bit.... I wonder how you lose a fish house, and if the same guy left it on a road :)

----

Dec 4th - Dispatch received a report of a yellow fish house that was blocking the right of way where a school bus turns around on East Lake Jesse Road SE, Alexandria. The sheriff’s office called the owner and told him to move it or it would be towed.

Dec 5th - A resident reported he lost a portable fish house and fishing items from his four-wheeler while traveling from Maple Island to Lake Reno.

There is no listing for a PS4 there. However, even if there was, how could changing someone's PS4 settings be a crime? :D

There actually is, you just missed it. It's spelled "Playstation 4".

I hear that criminal gets around a lot, his name is "Dashboard Update".

I like this bit.... I wonder how you lose a fish house, and if the same guy left it on a road :)

----

Dec 4th - Dispatch received a report of a yellow fish house that was blocking the right of way where a school bus turns around on East Lake Jesse Road SE, Alexandria. The sheriff’s office called the owner and told him to move it or it would be towed.

Dec 5th - A resident reported he lost a portable fish house and fishing items from his four-wheeler while traveling from Maple Island to Lake Reno.

I was trying to figure out the same thing. I don't know what size they are, but I would assume a portable fishing house would be of a decent size. So the guy basically "lost" a small shed he was pulling behind him.

A Dumpster fire was reported at a townhouse on Wahtomin Trail NW, Alexandria at 3:17 a.m. It’s believed a townhouse owner was remodeling and using the Dumpster.

What makes this dumpster so important that it's being treated as a proper noun (capitalized)? Could this be the first dumpster that ever existed?

What makes this dumpster so important that it's being treated as a proper noun (capitalized)? Could this be the first dumpster that ever existed?

No, but I believe it is the first sentient dumpster with recognized citizenship.

:D

Made me laugh. Wasn't expecting that name to come up.

Back