Steam’s Fall Sale Starts on November 26

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Get ready to open your wallet, get set to buy, and now go spend. It’s that time again when Steam will be offering great deals on games that will manage to drain your wallet dry. The early start date was outed by PayPal to get you ready for the big upcoming event. Check out the Shop Now link for big savings.

Valve has yet to announce the date, but PayPal knows what it’s talking about.

lol these meme's always crack me up.

I actually enjoy all the jokes/memes more than the actual sales. The sales are good, but I already have most of the games I want. I can't keep buying The Witcher or the Valve titles for $5 damn it :p

This sales going to be brutal for my wallet... I managed to resist the summer sale but with all the sales I missed then plus more games that I have yet to buy, its going to take a miracle for me not to spend at least 50 bucks.

Great, I'll add to my collection of 150 unplayed games.

haha

I only buy a game if i Intend to actually play it. I understand where that is coming from though.

I don't see myself buying any games this go around. Maybe if Farcry 4 is on sale, but i doubt it cause it just was released. I might pick up thief if there is good sale.

I've been buying Christmas gifts for my 4 nieces, 7 nephews and other miscellaneous family so I'm going to have to pass (and weep). Really, just too many of them to buy everything in one month.

Yes! Tomb Raider,Gta4,Far Cry 3,Grid, and all the other usual suspects on sale for 5 bucks.

For the 6th sale...

Steam Sales were magical until you own all the games that are in the hopper.

I'm hoping that Evil Within, Mordor, etc. are on sale.

Im probably only going to grab payday 2 dlc's.

If they put The Sims 3 and all the expansions on sale for like really cheap, I'll get it I guess. I have a lot of that stuff on CD or DVD already though.

Im probably only going to grab payday 2 dlc's.

Hopefully the newest one goes on sale! Last Steam sale they all went on sale *but* the newest one, but recently when the Hotline Miami DLC came out the Big Bank one went on sale for like...a dollar or something, I don't remember, so I bought it. I think Hotline Miami is the only heist I don't have, I skipped some of the other "weapon pack" ones.

Other than that, though, I don't know what I'd be on the lookout for in this sale. I'll probably just watch the daily deals and flash sales and if there's anything that piques my interest for less than $5 I'll pick it up.

If I didn't know just about everything in the fall sale, I could get cheaper in the holiday sale, I would be more pumped.

Don't forget to check Amazon. I believe last BF they had Steam codes for Mass Effect trilogy for $10-15. Whole series dirt cheap.

Im pretty sure Amazon did not have Steam codes for the Mass Effect trilogy because thats not possible. Mass Effect 3 is only on Orign so you cant get the trilogy on Steam.

On another note this is fall sale which will be similar to the Halloween sale and nothing special. The winter/holiday sale is the big one we are all waiting for not this fall sale.

Don't forget to check Amazon. I believe last BF they had Steam codes for Mass Effect trilogy for $10-15. Whole series dirt cheap.

Yes, always remember to check Amazon, GreenManGaming and even Good Old Games as it's not unusual for some items to be even cheaper on them than they are on Steam.

Im pretty sure Amazon did not have Steam codes for the Mass Effect trilogy because thats not possible. Mass Effect 3 is only on Orign so you cant get the trilogy on Steam.

On another note this is fall sale which will be similar to the Halloween sale and nothing special. The winter/holiday sale is the big one we are all waiting for not this fall sale.

No they weren't Steam codes, and instead were codes for Origin.

Yeah, I will be holding off until the winter sale for any purchases.

Doubt Farcry 4 is on the list. If it had a small discount, I'd still be interested.

Same, but highly doubtful. I was planning on getting FC4 until I saw the $69.99 price tag on Steam. Screw that. I'll wait til its down to at most 40 bucks.

Doubt Farcry 4 is on the list. If it had a small discount, I'd still be interested.
Um you can already buy one of the tons of codes being sold for 35 bucks or so. Its going to launch Uplay anyway so being on Steam really means nothing unless you just want to see it in your game list there...

Canadian pricing.
The "Gold" version is $99.99.
and another $29.99 will get me a "season pass" of DLC.

Its ridonkulous.

There's not a single, NOT A SINGLE, good game on any of those websites (steampowered.com included). This season is pretty awful for games out there all-around. :(

Yes, always remember to check Amazon, GreenManGaming and even Good Old Games as it's not unusual for some items to be even cheaper on them than they are on Steam.

GamersGate is another 100% legit(not grey market) key site that can have good deals.

There's not a single, NOT A SINGLE, good game on any of those websites (steampowered.com included). This season is pretty awful for games out there all-around. :(

im surprised people get so hyped for steam sales each year considering they're discounting the same things each time. i spent $50 in 2011 during my first sale and have only bought a few games since

Back