Dotcom's Lawyers Quit, Pretend They Never Heard Of Him

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know things are getting bad when even your lawyers quit and then wipe any trace of knowing you from their website. :D

Kim Dotcom is looking for a new legal team in New Zealand after a high-profile lawfirm withdrew its services. However, what's especially unusual is that Simpson Grierson has not only pulled out, but is also removing all references to Dotcom and Mega from its corporate site.

Money can buy a lot of things, but it can't won't take a government issued bullet out of the back of your head.

When even money doesn't buy you friends....

Sorry but I had to respond to this.

When I read the above all I could think of was the old line about someone not being able to get laid in a whorehouse even if they had a fist full of hundred dollar bills. :D

When I read the above all I could think of was the old line about someone not being able to get laid in a whorehouse even if they had a fist full of hundred dollar bills. :D

Don't be sorry, that's absolutely the perfect tagline for this.

When you can't even pay to keep bottom feeders around you, you've got some issues!

He probably either pissed them off or misrepresented himself to them. Both will get you the ire of a lawyer.

Seriously? How old are these lawyers to be duped by this guy. If I was him and I hired lawyers who claimed I "misrepresented" myself to them I would hold a press conference and tell the world that this entire law firm is a bunch of senile idiots.

Well some bitches be high priced. a few hundred won't cut it.

Seriously? How old are these lawyers to be duped by this guy. If I was him and I hired lawyers who claimed I "misrepresented" myself to them I would hold a press conference and tell the world that this entire law firm is a bunch of senile idiots.

Some people can be really beguiling. Also he could have left out information that they found out later.

Sinking ship. They see the writing on the wall. So many governments have it out for him. He simply doesn't stand a chance.

Back